Fiber Light is an outdoor/survival fire starter made from finely ground wood fiber and wax. Fiber Light is perfect for those who enjoy Camping, Hiking, and Outdoor Enthusiasts.
Each BIC Lighter is child-resistant, safe and reliable and 100% Quality Inspected. BIC Lighters give you up to 2 times the light vs. the next full size leading brand. Every BIC lighter undergoes more than 50 separate, automatic quality checks during the manufacturing process. Keep away from children. No lighter is child-proof. There is no substitute for proper adult supervision. Read all warnings before using this product.
Fiber Light Features
- Lights easily by spark from ferro rod, match, or lighter
- Naturally water resistant
- Light up to 30 fires with 1 can (depending on skill level)
- Burns 3 - 7 minutes per pinch - plenty long enough to help you build a fire when you need one
- Made in the USA - Veteran Owned and Operated
- Packaged in a 3' round metal tin
- Sealed with Up-cycled Ranger Band - made from broken bicycle tire inner tubes sourced from local bike shops
- Weight 2.5oz - 3oz (in package) 1.3oz - 1.6oz (fiber only)